For New CareGivers
Covering The Treasure Coast
Senior Solutions of the Treasure Coast is always looking for caregivers who have a passion for taking care of our senior community. If you are experienced, compassionate and dependable we are looking for you! It takes a special person who has patience, empathy and commitment to fulfill the role of a caregiver in Senior Solutions Private Care Nurse Registry.
The following documents are required to be active in our registry, and must be current.
RNs and LPNs: Florida nursing license
CNAs: Florida Certified Nursing Assistant license
HHAs: Proof of successful completion of approved home health training course with at least 40 hours of training and the curriculum for the course
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) From the American Red Cross/American Safety Institute or the American Heart Association
- DRIVER’S LICENSE
- AUTO ISNURANCE
- Physical within the last 6 months stating you are free from communicable diseases. PPD within the last year stating negative
- PHYSICAL (within last 6 months)
- Social Security Number
- Proof of United States citizenship or permanent residence status
- Employer Identification Number (EIN) if applicable
- Individual Professional Liability Insurance at 500,000/1,000,000 minimum coverage
- Level 2 Background w/ Picture (AHCA)
- CNA or HHA Certificate
Certificates for the Following
- HIV: 2 hours
- Assist with Medications: 2 hours
As a caregiver in Senior Solutions Private Care Nurse Registry you have the flexibility you need to juggle your busy life. Whether you choose day shifts, night shifts, weekend shifts only, Senior Solutions’ Client Care Coordinators will coordinate with your desired schedule.
You choose your schedule, the cases, and your pay rate. Senior Solutions will refer you to the client and you and your client can discuss each other's preferences.
Why do you need a Background Check?
Senior Solutions refers only Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA) compliant caregivers who have successfully passed a FBI Level 2 National Background Screening.
The Florida background check includes screening your fingerprints through both state and federal databases before allowing you to work with “vulnerable populations.” The law applies to Healthcare workers in residential or home care settings and must also be cleared with a level 2 background check before having any contact with residents or clients